Hours: M-F 10AM - 6PM (PST)
Cables & Adapters
Thermal Compounds & Pads
Water Cooling Kits
PrimoChill PrimoFlex PRO LRT Tubing 7/16"ID 5/8" OD with 3/32" Wall - UV Green
> 20-pin ATX Power Supply Tester
20-pin ATX Power Supply Tester
Ships same day before 4:30PM
To calculate your shipping charge, please add the desired quantity to your cart.
Your power supply keeps your computer running strong, but how do you know if your power supply is still running strong? Easy, just plug it into this power supply tester and see for yourself!
The Power Supply Tester displays the condition of your power supply. Simply plug the tester into your power supply's 24 pin molex connector and the built in LEDs will give a basic diagnostic of your power supply. If all of the green LED's light up and it beeps, then the power is OK. If a LED doesn't light up, then there is a malfunction in the power supply and it is highly recommended to stop use of it.
Made of aluminum for better heat dissipation.
- Full test on +3.3V, +12V, PG, -5V, and 5VSB output.
- Plugs into 20pin connector, HDD power connector, P4 connector and FDD connector one by one to check.
- Help prevent accidental damage to your computer.
- Quick and easy method for testing your power supply.
- Green LED signal indicates "PASS".
- Helps you easily diagnosis problem source. Retail Packaging.