Hours: M-F 10AM - 6PM (PST)
Cables & Adapters
Thermal Compounds & Pads
Water Cooling Kits
Intel LGA1155/1156 / Socket H2/H CPU Cooler
> Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. B Heatpipe CPU Cooler for Intel LGA775, LGA1156, LGA1366
Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. B Heatpipe CPU Cooler for Intel LGA775, LGA1156, LGA1366
Ships same day before 4:30PM
Prolimatech 120 x 25mm Additional Fan Clips for Megahalems
Prolimatech 120 x 38mm Additional Fan Clips for Megahalems
Prolimatech ARM-02 AMD Mounting Bracket Kit for AM2/AM2+/AM3
Prolimatech IAK-01 Intel Socket LGA1156 Adapter Bracket Mounting Kit for Megahalems/Mega Shadow
Arctic Silver ArctiClean 60ml Kit - Thermal Material Remover
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - 3.5 gram Tube
Arctic Cooling MX-2 High Performance Thermal Compound 4g
Arctic Cooling MX-3 High Performance Thermal Compound 4g
To calculate your shipping charge, please add the desired quantity to your cart.
All CPU coolers are not created equal. Not since the introduction of the Thermalright 120 Extreme has there been a CPU cooler to rock the market with its phenomenal performance. Prolimatech's Megahalems Rev. B has trumped the reigning king of the air coolers. The tower type coolers have been the mainstream in the CPU cooling market for quite some time now, but upon closer inspection you start to notice that designs and engineering can only go so far as they slowly come to a bottleneck. After a while they all start to look the same with performance not worth popping the champagne. Challenging all possible odds and straying away from the norm; the new Megahalemss, tower CPU cooler features never before seen low temperatures produced by an intelligent design of low air flow resistance with unmatched performance to boost; perfect for the true overclocker.
- Nickel plated to preserve top quality.
- Minimal air resistance between fins allowing best balance between noise and performance in range of 800-1200RPM. For all out performance, fan RPM at 1600 or above is recommended.
- Heatpipes are lined up in a straight line to prevent air back draft allowing air to easily pass through the heatsink body.
- Wide fins with mathematically calculated thickness to maximize best air-to-surface cooling rate.
- Uniquely designed, easy-to-install retention mechanism to increase cooling ability.
- Supports Intel Socket 775, 1366, and the new 1156.
Includes two sets of fan clips
for a duo-fan (push-pull) set up.
AMD Athlon 64 (AM2) Socket 940
(requires AM2 bracket sold separately)
Intel Core 2 Duo LGA775 Socket T
Intel Core i5 LGA1156 Socket H
Intel Core i7 LGA1366 Socket B
(L)130mm X (W)74mmX (H)158.7mm
Nickel plated copper base with 6 heatpipes and nickel plated aluminum fins
Heatsink, two pair of 120x25mm fan mounting clips, LGA775, LGA1156 and LGA1366 retention plates, all mounting hardware, thermal compound and instruction set