Hours: M-F 10AM - 6PM (PST)
Cables & Adapters
Thermal Compounds & Pads
Water Cooling Kits
> Arctic Cooling F8 80mm x 25mm PWM High Performance Case Fan 28CFM 21dBA
Arctic Cooling F8 80mm x 25mm PWM High Performance Case Fan 28CFM 21dBA
Ships same day before 4:30PM
To calculate your shipping charge, please add the desired quantity to your cart.
The Arctic Cooling F Series PWM fans out perform other 80mm, 92mm and 120mm fans in the market. The patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST) regulates the speed up to 5 fans via BIOS. With efficient central cooling, the F Series PWM fans offer excellent cooling and noise control performance for the system.
How does PST lower the temperature of the entire case?
Featuring PWM function, the F Series PWM fans run at the most necessary speed to deliver maximum cooling capacity at the lowest noise level possible. On top of that, thanks to the patented innovative PWM Sharing Technology (PST), up to 5 fans (including CPU fans) can be connected to the F Series PWM fan to share the PWM signal. The speed of all the fans in this PST system is now centrally controlled by a single PWM signal via BIOS.
As a result, when the system load increases, fan speed of all fans connected in the PST system will be increased in order to lower the case temperature. Likewise, when the load is low, these fans will operate at a relatively low speed for sufficient cooling.
In conclusion, the advantages of having PST are:
(1) Control the speed of different fans with only one PWM signal from the motherboard
(2) Case ventilation can be achieved in a quiet and efficient way. More fans run slower at low load, which deliver sufficient cooling at a much quieter operation than before
(3) Better energy saving as fans are not always at full load
- Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST)
- Extremely quiet
- High air flow and static pressure
- Low noise impeller
- Fluid dynamic bearing extends service life
Model/ Part No.
80 x 80 x 25 mm
700 ~ 2000
Black casing with white fan blades